BrainBoom: What weaves webs as they grow? Riddle Answer
What weaves webs as they grow? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What weaves webs as they grow?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- These make grown men dance in end zones. [Riddle Answers]
- If this animal is killed off, all of it’s species destroyed; it becomes extinct, in a year, the species will be back. What animal is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a naughty turkey? [Riddle Answers]
- The profession of Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton. [Riddle Answers]
- I am lighter than air but a hundred people cannot lift me. Careful, I am fragile. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What shoes should you wear when your basement is flooded? [Riddle Answers]
- My first is high, My second damp, My whole a tie, A writer’s cramp [Riddle Answers]
- What table can you eat? [Riddle Answers]
- How do bees get to school? [Riddle Answers]
- Crooked as a rainbow, and slick as a plate, Ten thousand horses can’t pull it straight. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.