BrainBoom: What ship has no captain but two mates? Riddle Answer
What ship has no captain but two mates? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What ship has no captain but two mates?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Something you do with guests at a fancy party hoping to get a legup in your career. [Riddle Answers]
- Strip the skin under my skin, and my flesh you’ll reveal. It tastes sweet and tart, now throw out the peel. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What becomes white when it is dirty? [Riddle Answers]
- The L in Lol [Riddle Answers]
- I am free the first time and second time, but the third time is going to cost you money.What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Though desert men once called me God, today men call me mad. For I wag my tail when I am angry. And growl when I am glad. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I have an eye but cannot see. I am fast but I have no limbs. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a small ring shaped fried cake, often with bavarian cream or fruit filling, and sometimes covered in icing and sprinkles. [Riddle Answers]
- I have three heads. Cut off one, I become stronger. Cut off two, I become ten. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- From that which comes within itself, It builds its table on my shelf. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.