BrainBoom: What is the sun’s favorite day of the week? Riddle Answer
What is the sun’s favorite day of the week? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What is the sun’s favorite day of the week?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What has no arms, hands, or legs but moves the earth? [Riddle Answers]
- A question in a math class. You have 2 apples in your hand and then you add another 4 apples in your hand. What do you have? [Riddle Answers]
- Never falling, often moving. Untouchable, but sometimes deadly. Another danger signalling, often seen but never staying. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Turns us on our backs, and open up our stomachs. You will be the wisest of men though at start a lummox. [Riddle Answers]
- What can you catch but not throw? [Riddle Answers]
- I am sometimes referred to as chips. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Old Grandpa Diddle Daddle jumped in the mud puddle, green cap and yellow shoes. Guess all your loftiness and you can’t guess these news. [Riddle Answers]
- I have an end but no beginning, a home but no family, a space without room. I never speak but there is no word I cannot make. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentines day? [Riddle Answers]
- There is an ancient invention. Still used in some parts of the world today. That allows people to see through walls. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.