BrainBoom: What is red and nailed to a wall? Riddle Answer
What is red and nailed to a wall? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What is red and nailed to a wall?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- If I am holding a bee, what do I have in my eye? [Riddle Answers]
- At first I am a yellow weed in the lawn, and then the wind blows, and my white feathers are gone. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- When you are inside me, you will be encouraged to slam other cars. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has to be broken before you can use it? [Riddle Answers]
- The most fabulous way to locate pots of gold [Riddle Answers]
- They are the group who manages the winged engines of war. [Riddle Answers]
- What are you certain to find inside your pocket when you reach into it? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m not a bird, but I can fly through the sky. I’m not a river, but I’m full of water. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Two legs I’ve got, Which never walk on ground; But when I go or run, One leg turns round [Riddle Answers]
- Faster than a twitch! Fly with me to the Pitch! With a seeker, a keeper, Or a chaser, a beater, Wizard or witch; I play a mean game of Quidditch. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.