BrainBoom: What is not a ball but yet a sphere, and holds all lands and people year after year? Riddle Answer
What is not a ball but yet a sphere, and holds all lands and people year after year? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What is not a ball but yet a sphere, and holds all lands and people year after year?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- How do you drown a hipster? [Riddle Answers]
- What did the tree wear to the pool? [Riddle Answers]
- You bury me when I am alive, and dig me up when I die. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Iron roof, glass walls, burns and burns and never falls. [Riddle Answers]
- A move made popular by the King of Pop. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet, 10 inches tall. What does he weigh? [Riddle Answers]
- What stays the same size no matter how much they weight? [Riddle Answers]
- Batman, Archie, Betty and Veronica all started as these. [Riddle Answers]
- You saw me where I could not be. Yet, often you see me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I can fill any space, float, and disappear. Never touching the ground I help others get around. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.