BrainBoom: What holds names and memories which are not its own? Riddle Answer
What holds names and memories which are not its own? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What holds names and memories which are not its own?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I can move even when you are still. I can be one or many. [Riddle Answers]
- I fall with the waves, rise with the tide, and drift with the current alongside.What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This baked dish consists of an open-topped pastry case with a savory or sweet filling. [Riddle Answers]
- Something we eat, and misspell as meet. [Riddle Answers]
- Kids hunt for them and adults make sure they are not all in one basket. [Riddle Answers]
- What odd number becomes even if you take away one letter? [Riddle Answers]
- I may seem real but it always turns out I was never there in the first place… you only see me during a certain resting stage. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- It is a desert oasis where money magically appears or disappears from your pocket. [Riddle Answers]
- Soldiers line up, spaced with pride, Two long rows lined side by side, One sole unit can decide, If the rows will unite or divide. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.