BrainBoom: What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? Riddle Answer
What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I’m white, and used for cutting and grinding. When I’m damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- If you blow past your destination, you’ll have to throw your car into this. [Riddle Answers]
- Santa’s favorite entrance for home invasion [Riddle Answers]
- What type of paper can you neither read nor write on? [Riddle Answers]
- The leaves are on the fruit, the fruit is on the leaves. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I belong to everyone. Sometimes make you happy, sometimes make you sad. I will never end until the day you do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is found over your head but under your hat? [Riddle Answers]
- What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it? [Riddle Answers]
- How do we know the ocean is friendly? [Riddle Answers]
- What is all over a house? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.