BrainBoom: What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? Riddle Answer
What goes through towns and over hills but never moves? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What goes through towns and over hills but never moves?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I am bigger than elephant but lighter than a feather. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouthless mutters. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- There is a creature of God whose body is hard; it does not wish to eat unless you strike its head. [Riddle Answers]
- What has a ring, but no finger? [Riddle Answers]
- Why did the man leave his date at the restaurant? [Riddle Answers]
- Cold head and feet; Round as a ball; Always turning around itself. [Riddle Answers]
- They are many and one, they wave and they drum. Used to cover a state, they go with you everywhere. [Riddle Answers]
- Man’s most important invention. [Riddle Answers]
- I direct you from outer space. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has a tongue but can’t talk? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.