BrainBoom: What do you call a calculator that works instantly? Riddle Answer
What do you call a calculator that works instantly? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What do you call a calculator that works instantly?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- You bury me when I’m alive and dig me up when I’m dead. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I know a word; six letters it contains. And yet if you take one away, twelve is what remains. [Riddle Answers]
- My neighbor makes mistakes. I get rid of them. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of a green grass. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What you become during a workout? [Riddle Answers]
- I have no sword, I have no spear, yet rule a horde which many fear, my soldiers fight with wicked sting, I rule with might, yet am no king. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What band can’t play music? [Riddle Answers]
- If you were standing directly on Antarctica’s South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward? [Riddle Answers]
- I am a fruit with seed on the outside. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This Cajun dish of rice with shrimp, chicken, and vegetables, is often enjoyed with cornbread. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.