BrainBoom: What belongs to you but other use it more than you do? Riddle Answer
What belongs to you but other use it more than you do? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What belongs to you but other use it more than you do?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I am a person but not alive I can breathe but with no lungs I can float but no wings I can see you but you can not see me. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Small edible creature from the sea that is often served at restaurants. [Riddle Answers]
- I am often sold by children entrepreneurs in summer time. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a very valuable thing to have. Use me right now, you should. Yet if you cut off my hindquarters, I’d be but a piece of wood. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This noble creature has the embarrassing inability to get up once it’s been flipped onto its back. [Riddle Answers]
- Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest? [Riddle Answers]
- If it is two hours later, then it will take half as much time till it’s midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it? [Riddle Answers]
- They’re big and blue, and larger than seas [Riddle Answers]
- Defends your noggin from the hard pavement. [Riddle Answers]
- It’s voice is like a burp, Will swallow with a slurp, You’ll never hear it chirp. Kiss it with a wince, Might turn into a prince [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.