BrainBoom: What belongs to you but other use it more than you do? Riddle Answer
What belongs to you but other use it more than you do? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
What belongs to you but other use it more than you do?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I contain five little items of an everyday sort. You can find all five in a tennis court. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- In many years, not much has happened. In many minutes, a lot has happened. In one second, everything has happened. [Riddle Answers]
- Nothing specific, but more than a few. This many clustered, together will do. [Riddle Answers]
- It is by nature, soft as silk; A puffy cloud, white as milk; Snow tops this tropical crop; The dirtiest part of a mop [Riddle Answers]
- Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but cant go outside. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A tree with 5 branches, no leaves and no fruits [Riddle Answers]
- What kind of running means walking? [Riddle Answers]
- Within, I clean all that is bad and is old. I make juice that’s the color of gold. Should I die, a filter machine would you need assembled to replace me and beans I resemble. [Riddle Answers]
- When a professor’s brain goes missing. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.