BrainBoom: The athletically challenged spend a good deal of time on this seat made of pine. Riddle Answer
The athletically challenged spend a good deal of time on this seat made of pine. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
The athletically challenged spend a good deal of time on this seat made of pine.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have a neck and no head, two arms but no hands. I’m with you to school, I’m with you to work. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouthless mutters. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- How many 9′s are there between 1 and 100? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m tall, I’m round and hollow, Seems to get chewed a bit, But you’ll rarely see me unless the other end is lit. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning [Riddle Answers]
- I am pronounced as one letter, written with three. I come in blue, black, brown, or grey. Reverse me and I read the same either way. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- You feel this sensation when you are dehydrated. [Riddle Answers]
- Sport olympians use this to get high jump up in the air. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.