BrainBoom: Mary’s child slept in one of these. Riddle Answer
Mary’s child slept in one of these. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Mary’s child slept in one of these.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have no eyes, no legs or ears and I help move the earth. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I cannot be burned by fire or drowned in water. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has ten letters and starts with gas? [Riddle Answers]
- During the day, I follow one, during the night, I follow none. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am a king but also a measuring device. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A device for finding furniture in the dark. [Riddle Answers]
- I am the only organ in the human body that gave itself it’s own name. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I move without wings, between silken strings. I leave as you find my substance behind. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A salutation from the islands. [Riddle Answers]
- It moves around in circles. We see it as we turn. It keeps us always warm. Always alive and always dying, Across the sky we see it flying, But touch it and we burn. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.