BrainBoom: Many hear me, but no one sees me, and I only speak when spoken to Riddle Answer
Many hear me, but no one sees me, and I only speak when spoken to BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Many hear me, but no one sees me, and I only speak when spoken to:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- The lunch destination of choice for teenagers and hospital employees. [Riddle Answers]
- Many foods can make me strong but give me water and I won’t last long. [Riddle Answers]
- One prisoner I hold who bangs my walls. I’m alarming to all, Yet charming as well. I’m smooth and shiny to all. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What can run but can’t walk? [Riddle Answers]
- A little pool with two layers of wall around it. One white and soft and the other dark and hard, amidst a light brown grassy lawn with an outline of a green grass. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Nothing specific, but more than a few. This many clustered, together will do. [Riddle Answers]
- The plant that is responsible for spreading a lot of gossip. [Riddle Answers]
- You get one if you miss one at golf. [Riddle Answers]
- Crooked as a rainbow, and slick as a plate, Ten thousand horses can’t pull it straight. [Riddle Answers]
- I can swim but never get wet. I can run but never get tired. I follow you everywhere but never say a word. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.