BrainBoom: It’s voice is like a burp, Will swallow with a slurp, You’ll never hear it chirp. Kiss it with a wince, Might turn into a prince Riddle Answer
It’s voice is like a burp, Will swallow with a slurp, You’ll never hear it chirp. Kiss it with a wince, Might turn into a prince BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
It’s voice is like a burp, Will swallow with a slurp, You’ll never hear it chirp. Kiss it with a wince, Might turn into a prince:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What does a snowman like to eat for breakfast? [Riddle Answers]
- One strand dangles. Two strands twist. Three or more can fashion this. [Riddle Answers]
- This type of food, which is a fungus, is often served on supreme pizza, in spaghetti and in a particular “cream of” style soup [Riddle Answers]
- How does Moses make coffee? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m white, perfect for cutting and grinding. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Chicken noodle and cream of mushroom are two well known varieties of this kind of food [Riddle Answers]
- What has six faces and twenty-one eyes? [Riddle Answers]
- The strangest creature you’ll ever find has two eyes in front and many more behind. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What is Saturn’s favorite day of the week? [Riddle Answers]
- An utensil used for bread. Also a paper cutter. Used by a thug to take a life, Or wielded by the tamest wife, When used to spread the butter. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.