BrainBoom: It has a long neck, A name of a bird, Feeds on cargo of ships, It’s not alive. What am I? Riddle Answer
It has a long neck, A name of a bird, Feeds on cargo of ships, It’s not alive. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
It has a long neck, A name of a bird, Feeds on cargo of ships, It’s not alive. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- There are millions of me. I am very small but when moving fast I am deadly. [Riddle Answers]
- Soldiers line up, spaced with pride, Two long rows lined side by side, One sole unit can decide, If the rows will unite or divide. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Possibly the only famous plumber who has the courage to ever to rescue a princess. [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a dog that sweats so much? [Riddle Answers]
- There is a dog on one side of a lake and a woman on the other. The woman calls the dog over and when he gets there he is not wet at all. How is this possible? [Riddle Answers]
- In the evening I’m long, in the morning I’m small; When seen in a ballroom, I’m nothing at all. [Riddle Answers]
- A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why? [Riddle Answers]
- I have a hundred legs but cannot stand, a long neck but no head; I eat the maid’s life. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am something that floats. But after a period of time I fall. [Riddle Answers]
- Take me for a spin and I’ll make you cool, but use me in the winter and you’re fool. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.