BrainBoom: I’m lighter than air but a million men can’t lift me. What am I? Riddle Answer
I’m lighter than air but a million men can’t lift me. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I’m lighter than air but a million men can’t lift me. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- The state of holding a person in your person. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a small ring shaped fried cake, often with bavarian cream or fruit filling, and sometimes covered in icing and sprinkles. [Riddle Answers]
- I am wet when drying. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This is your stomach’s way of letting you know you’ve neglected it. [Riddle Answers]
- What does someone else have to take before you can get? [Riddle Answers]
- One of the few times it’s encouraged to lock lips with a stranger. [Riddle Answers]
- You can slice and dice me, peel and chop me, cut me, cook me and I might make you cry. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- This food, made from pork, is often eaten alongside eggs and bacon [Riddle Answers]
- I bind it and it walks. I loose it and it stops. [Riddle Answers]
- Used to keep prisoners silent and to make temporary repairs on cars. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.