BrainBoom: I stay with you all the day but not at night. What am I? Riddle Answer
I stay with you all the day but not at night. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I stay with you all the day but not at night. What am I?:
I AM YOUR SHADOW
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I have wings, I am able to fly, I’m not a bird yet I soar high in the sky. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Words come out of it, aligned in perfect silence. A messenger of black on white, a slinky fellow drawing lines, of thin and soft graphite [Riddle Answers]
- Guess the gibberish:abe an an appeal [Riddle Answers]
- I am yours only once a year, you still cut me up with no fear. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- An appropriately loud response to fear, excitement, or your team scoring. [Riddle Answers]
- Where do polar bears go to vote? [Riddle Answers]
- I would see all anger ended; Words retracted, tensions mended. I would see your ties restored; For disagreement, I abhor. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Goes over all the hills and hollows.Bites hard, but never swallows. [Riddle Answers]
- You throw away the outside and cook the inside. You then eat the outside and throw away the inside. [Riddle Answers]
- I live next to beauty trying to catch your eye. Grab me without looking, and you’re surely to cry. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.