BrainBoom: I have a tail. I can fly. I’m covered in colorful feathers. I can whistle and I can talk Riddle Answer
I have a tail. I can fly. I’m covered in colorful feathers. I can whistle and I can talk BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I have a tail. I can fly. I’m covered in colorful feathers. I can whistle and I can talk:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What kind of table is good for you to eat? [Riddle Answers]
- I am milky white and scares people. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am black and white. I have strings I have keys. I make sound without my lips. I make dough with no flour. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is it that given one, you’ll have either two or none? [Riddle Answers]
- What is the safest room to be in during a zombie apocalypse? [Riddle Answers]
- What’s a carpet’s favorite sport? [Riddle Answers]
- What can be driven although it doesn’t have wheels, sliced but stays whole? [Riddle Answers]
- I peel to heal this pain I feel. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call the mother-in-law of your sister’s husband? [Riddle Answers]
- My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.