BrainBoom: I have a ring, but no hands. I used to be plugged into the wall but now I follow you every where. What am I? Riddle Answer
I have a ring, but no hands. I used to be plugged into the wall but now I follow you every where. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I have a ring, but no hands. I used to be plugged into the wall but now I follow you every where. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I’m white, and used for cutting and grinding. When I’m damaged, humans usually remove me or fill me. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- The more you have of me, the less you see. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I look at you, you look at me I raise my right, you raise your left What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Which friend of a witch eats the fastest? [Riddle Answers]
- How can the letters OWONDER be rearranged to make one word? [Riddle Answers]
- I cannot be burned by fire or drowned in water. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Break it and it is better, immediately set and harder to break again [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a snail on a ship? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavored milk fat. I’m usually put in a waffle cone. [Riddle Answers]
- Your reflection can be seen here, as long as you’re not moving. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.