BrainBoom: I flow from the mouth of Homer when he sees doughnuts. What am I? Riddle Answer
I flow from the mouth of Homer when he sees doughnuts. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I flow from the mouth of Homer when he sees doughnuts. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- Guess the gibberish:ha minch ease [Riddle Answers]
- I wave my hands at you, But I never say goodbye. You’re always cool with me, Even cooler when I’m high. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- My tongue hangs out as I run over fields and streets all day. I get tied up every morning and untied at night. [Riddle Answers]
- My prefix is food. My suffix is rude. My infix comes in rounds. I keep you off the ground. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What force and strength cannot get through, I with my unique teeth can do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What can you lose that will cause other people to lose theirs too? [Riddle Answers]
- I have legs but never walk, I may have flowers but no soil, I hold food but never eat. [Riddle Answers]
- I am the kind of food monkey likes, and people slip on me and fall in cartoons. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I turn around once. What is out will not get in. I turn around again. What is in will not get out. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- It is a path of cow juice spread across the sky but cannot be seen by the naked eye. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.