BrainBoom: I climb higher when hot, But beware my rage, I’ll kill with a breath, If I can escape my cage Riddle Answer
I climb higher when hot, But beware my rage, I’ll kill with a breath, If I can escape my cage BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I climb higher when hot, But beware my rage, I’ll kill with a breath, If I can escape my cage:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning [Riddle Answers]
- Which is the organ of women we eat ? [Riddle Answers]
- When everyone stares at clocks and then starts smooching. [Riddle Answers]
- How do snails travel? [Riddle Answers]
- Dorothy had a severe disagreement with a woman of this magical persuasion. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m simple for a few people. But hard for them to hear. I live inside of secrets. I bring people’s worst fears. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What animal turns about 200 times around its axis after it dies? [Riddle Answers]
- You get one if you miss one at golf. [Riddle Answers]
- You see me in the rainbows, you see me on Valentine’s Day, you see me in a busy street, and my blood turns this color when oxygen and I meet. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am soldier and I really hate one month. Which month I am talking about? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.