BrainBoom: I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I? Riddle Answer
I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I am a word. I become longer when the third letter is removed. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I go up and I go down, sometimes I am curvy and sometimes I am straight. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a bad guy in India? [Riddle Answers]
- If you’re on a diet, smelling a fresh pan of brownies could be described as this. [Riddle Answers]
- Wearing one of these warm garments around might get you doused in red paint. [Riddle Answers]
- At the sound of me, you may stomp your feet, but you may also dream or weep. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Ketchup’s slightly less popular brother. [Riddle Answers]
- Once you know it exists, it no longer exists. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What stays on the ground but never gets dirty? [Riddle Answers]
- I beam, I shine, I sparkle white. I’ll brighten the day with a single light. I’ll charm and enchant all. I’ll bring the best in you all. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- More valued than gold, more precious than silk. Pouring like wine and flowing like milk. A count’s nightly feast, an offering of war, a pact that is sealed forever more. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.