BrainBoom: I am a type of weapon for SCI-FI characters. What am I? Riddle Answer
I am a type of weapon for SCI-FI characters. What am I? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
I am a type of weapon for SCI-FI characters. What am I?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- No matter where you are, I am there with you right now. Some people love me, some people hate me, and if you see me once, you’ll never see me again. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is type of room has no windows, no furniture and nobody lives in it? [Riddle Answers]
- Hink Pink Clue:nRabbit that tells jokes [Riddle Answers]
- This Mexican dish is a type of flatbread made of crushed flour or cornmeal and is cooked and then enjoyed hot or cold. It is used especially in making quesadillas. [Riddle Answers]
- I am everywhere. I am Inside you. I surround you. I can be seen by you. I can kill you. Yet you play in me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- As a stone inside a tree, I’ll help your words outlive thee. But if you push me as I stand, the more I move the less I am. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What animal always goes to sleep with his shoes on? [Riddle Answers]
- Women don’t have and don’t want it. Men get it but sometimes they try to get rid of it. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- I’m a food made of flour, water, and yeast or another leavening agent, mixed together and baked. You need me to make a sandwich. [Riddle Answers]
- A man goes out in heavy rain with nothing to protect him from it. His hair doesn’t get wet. How does he do that? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.