BrainBoom: How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide? Riddle Answer
How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
How much dirt is in a hole 4 feet deep and 2 feet wide?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- We are five little objects of an everyday sort,You will find us all in a tennis court. [Riddle Answers]
- All about the house, with his lady he dances,yet he always works, and never romances. [Riddle Answers]
- I can be found in water but never wet. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Major or minor I can be, when you touch me make sure you that you’re on the right key. [Riddle Answers]
- Do what he says and you’ll be fine, don’t and you lose the game. [Riddle Answers]
- It’s a symbol and a fruit, For man’s folly, evil’s root. But also for great inspiration, and famous application. [Riddle Answers]
- I am a sister but I may not have any siblings. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I provide cover for games of footsie and taxfree wages. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Never alive but practically extinct. How we miss the letters pressing the ribbon of ink. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a tick that loves math? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.