BrainBoom: From what heavy seven-letter word can you take away two letters and eight is left? Riddle Answer
From what heavy seven-letter word can you take away two letters and eight is left? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
From what heavy seven-letter word can you take away two letters and eight is left?:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- As a stone inside a tree, I’ll help your words outlive thee. But if you push me as I stand, the more I move the less I am. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What has one foot but no body? [Riddle Answers]
- What do sea otters use for money? [Riddle Answers]
- I don’t speak but there is no word I cannot make. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is light enough to float but will stay in a pack and may save your life if its on your back? [Riddle Answers]
- How many months have 28 days? [Riddle Answers]
- What is it that given one, you’ll have either two or none? [Riddle Answers]
- What fastens two people yet touches one? [Riddle Answers]
- I have eight to spare and am covered with hair. [Riddle Answers]
- Within, I clean all that is bad and is old. I make juice that’s the color of gold. Should I die, a filter machine would you need assembled to replace me and beans I resemble. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.