BrainBoom: Found under bridges and on the Internet. Riddle Answer
Found under bridges and on the Internet. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Found under bridges and on the Internet.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- I grow where no flower grows, where no light touches the walls, up or down, that I don’t care, was here before people were. [Riddle Answers]
- I am a sound made by felines when petted. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- It goes in dry, it comes out wet, the longer it is in, the stronger it gets. What is it? [Riddle Answers]
- Once they sailed the sea, now they surf the web. [Riddle Answers]
- What has to be broken before you can eat it? [Riddle Answers]
- A leathery snake, with a stinging bite. I’ll stay coiled up, unless I must fight. [Riddle Answers]
- I’m often running yet I have no legs. You need me but I don’t need you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What is round, has a twin, and sees more than most? [Riddle Answers]
- Mr. Smith has 4 daughters. Each of his daughters has a brother. How many children does Mr. Smith have? [Riddle Answers]
- A drinkable phase of matter. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.