BrainBoom: First, I threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then I ate the outside and threw away the inside. What did I eat? Riddle Answer
First, I threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then I ate the outside and threw away the inside. What did I eat? BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
First, I threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then I ate the outside and threw away the inside. What did I eat?:
CORN ON THE COB
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- A metal snake that runs on tracks. [Riddle Answers]
- You can swallow me, but I can swallow you. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the day after this day? [Riddle Answers]
- Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball? [Riddle Answers]
- I have two hands but cannot clap. [Riddle Answers]
- I am whole but incomplete. I have no eyes, yet I see. You can see, and see right through me. My largest part is one fourth of what I once was. [Riddle Answers]
- What is the largest living ant on earth? [Riddle Answers]
- I can fly but I am not a bird, I am colorful but I am not a rainbow, I am beautiful and social but I am not a person. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Never the same, In multitude you see me. You love me, you hate me, What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- They’re big and yet so far away, We see them at the end of day. They’re small and they’re above. We see them when we close our eyes, Each time we are in love. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.