BrainBoom: Do what he says and you’ll be fine, don’t and you lose the game. Riddle Answer
Do what he says and you’ll be fine, don’t and you lose the game. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
Do what he says and you’ll be fine, don’t and you lose the game.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- You have three stoves: A gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? [Riddle Answers]
- What room in your house do ghosts avoid? [Riddle Answers]
- Sore losers are often called the sour variety of this fruit. [Riddle Answers]
- A tasty reward given to well behaved dogs and kids [Riddle Answers]
- I belong to you but others use me more often than you do. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Hinky Pinky Clue:nWorthless coins [Riddle Answers]
- Hink Pink Clue:nA fragile end of the finger [Riddle Answers]
- What has two hands, a round face, always runs, but stays in place? [Riddle Answers]
- What type of shoes do spies wear? [Riddle Answers]
- I live above a star who never burns. I have 11 neighbors but they never turn. My initial are p, q, r, and sometimes s. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.