BrainBoom: A squiggly line tells you when you’ve done it wrong Riddle Answer
A squiggly line tells you when you’ve done it wrong BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
A squiggly line tells you when you’ve done it wrong:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What goes up when the water comes down? [Riddle Answers]
- I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back. None suffer to have me, but do from my lack. [Riddle Answers]
- A rectangle that stands on its shortest side. Where both night & and day passes by. In & out you can see. can be covered if you most. Where the winds enter if desire. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Lovely and round, I shine with pale light;Grown in the darkness;A lady’s delight. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- These are the bumpy parts of your digits. [Riddle Answers]
- I travel in a gaggle. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I have hundreds of legs but I can only lean; You make me feel dirty so you feel clean. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- A pony trots his way through the world on these. [Riddle Answers]
- A king in red with a sole command. If you obey, it will cause you to break. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I am worn to mark a successful victory, I am also made of flowers and leaves formed into a circle, and I vary from big to tiny. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.