BrainBoom: A canvas full of stars. Riddle Answer
A canvas full of stars. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
A canvas full of stars.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- When set loose, I fly away, never so cursed, as when I go astray [Riddle Answers]
- What do people spend a lot of money on every year but never want to use it? [Riddle Answers]
- At a bank without money I’d go on a spree. The more I like you, the more you hate me. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- More rare today than long ago. There’s a salutation from friends written below. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Hearing something unexpected or touching a live wire can have this effect. [Riddle Answers]
- Which one of Santa’s reindeer can be seen on Valentines day? [Riddle Answers]
- What do you call a sheep that practices karate? [Riddle Answers]
- I made little critters swarm, I made bits of ice burn, I killed a bunch of cows and even made water retreat from me. Who am I? [Riddle Answers]
- What’s orange and sounds like a parrot? [Riddle Answers]
- When 12 of your peers can’t agree. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.