BrainBoom: My first is second in line; I send shivers up your spine; not quite shining bright I glitter in the light. Riddle Answer
My first is second in line; I send shivers up your spine; not quite shining bright I glitter in the light. BrainBoom Riddle Answer are provided on this page; this game is available on the Google PlayStore & Apple AppStore. Play BrainBoom. Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself. BrainBoom is the perfect word puzzle game to exercise your brain with hundreds of word riddles. Word Riddles will surely entertain you for hours and train your brain limit. Tons of Tricky Riddles and brain teasers to Solve. Use hints to solve the answer in a tricky situation.
Note: Visit PuzzleGameMaster.com To support our hard work when you get stuck at any level & Try to solve the riddles given on this page below the answer.
My first is second in line; I send shivers up your spine; not quite shining bright I glitter in the light.:
Now try to answer These Puzzles; if you are unable to answer, click on them to know the answer:
- What do you call a bad guy in India? [Riddle Answers]
- What kind of apple has a short temper? [Riddle Answers]
- If you are a man then your best friend will eat this for dinner. [Riddle Answers]
- What does a newspaper reporter use to dry himself after his shower? [Riddle Answers]
- Round as a button, deep as a well. If you want me to talk, you must first pull my tail. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Something that you have if you don’t share it, but if you do share it you won’t have it. [Riddle Answers]
- First you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next I am In dainty white, then I fly away. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- Don’t do this in the shallow end. [Riddle Answers]
- I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes.Darkness follows me,lower light I never see. What am I? [Riddle Answers]
- I grow where no flower grows, where no light touches the walls, up or down, that I don’t care, was here before people were. [Riddle Answers]
Thank You for visiting this page; if you need more answers to BrainBoom, or if the answers are wrong, please comment; our team will update you as soon as possible.